Do Facebook pages hold their promise? Are they efficient at all and if so, in which specific ways? Could they simply be a waste of time for a local business? Here are some documented evidence.
Yes! We build terrific websites, and offer terrific photography, Photoshopping and videography services. But our mission does not stop at good looks. We make your expertise widely known and acknowledged on a local, regional or national level.
Your expertise is best demonstrated with a jaw-dropping website.
EXPECT: A site that makes your prospects
and clients say 'WOW!'
When we deliver your WOW site, it is already fully optimized.
EXPECT: No need to hire any
SEO guy. Ever.
Your WOW site comes with never-seen-before social media integration.
EXPECT: New prospects and existing clients
to be often in touch.
Screaming visuals make people want more of you. They absolutely do.
EXPECT: Photo, video and photoshopping
that set you a class apart.
We are in one business only: making you a recognized expert.
EXPECT: A 100% unique strategic road map
to achieve this goal.
We help you all the way to implement your 'Meet-The-Expert' strategy.
EXPECT: More social followers, more
prospects, more sales.
The Meet-the-Expert strategy 'carpet-bombs' the web with your expertise.
EXPECT: 100s of potential sources
We report results and meet once a month (or more) with our clients.
EXPECT: 'Results-at-a-glance' reports, tight communication around goals.
We over-deliver on the WOW
factor. That's what all our
Beauty sells. Even if you own a
junkyard (which is pretty cool)
we’ll make it look really WOW.
Making cool sites is what we do
for pleasure. Super-selling your
expertise is our true calling.
If we decide to work for you, be
assured you won't have better
fans and cheerleaders.
We go all the way.
A linguist by trade, I got turned on by website design and SEO in 1999. Over the last 15 years my teams and I have engineered 3,500+ websites and 2 software platforms.
With 25 years of multinational businesse experience in France, North Africa, the U.S. and China we will engineer a successful business outcome for your web project.
Websites engineered for business do make MONEY.
Phil and I started working together on websites back in 2002. We incorporated in 2007 and decided to improve the sales and profits of small businesses in China and the U.S.
Wherever your business operates, we will engineer your website
so that you make money in your market.
I joined Phil’s and Alex’s team in 2009 to rock our clients’ socks off. My role is to make complex software tasks look simple on your website.
The best websites lead visitors to taking action.
Well-engineered websites offer multiple ways to take action.
I started developing WordPress websites when the platform wasn’t as exciting as it is today. My role in the team is to WOW your visitors.
Do people ‘feel really good’ when they look at your site?
NOT? Time to call us and redesign what you have.
At age 11. I decided to become a visual storyteller. I develop video stories around your company, your product, your service. We leave your future clients wondering why they didn’t meet with you earlier.
Video is pictures in motion to tell your future clients
the back-story of your business. Make it compelling.
This article could be titled “Backlink check to verify how hard it may be to rank in page 1″.
When analyzing how hard it will be to rank a site in Page 1, we gauge the competition for our keywords of choice and perform backlink checks.
People who do not specialize in SEO are sometimes confused […]
Online marketing goes hand in hand with offline marketing. Your marketing is as good as you establish the right mix for your business and clients. Research studies show why, and a few statistics will help illustrate this.
In the early days of internet marketing […]
(1) Generate real-estate leads in the framework of a banner display campaign; (2) Create a landing page design that reflects well on the public image of the broker.
(a) The lead generation campaign uses display networks to generate interest in a local builder trade-in program. Past history show the banners getting clicks (CTR > national average) but not converting into calls.
(b) Landing page must be full responsible and mobile-friendly. It must download speedily: the clicks will come both from mobile devices and desktops.
(c) The design of the landing page must reflect the high-quality level of the broker’s services.
(1) We designed a 1920 pixel-wide page with translucent surfaces and a gold/beige/black theme to reflect quality and affluence.
(2) We integrated 4 “How-To” videos previously shot with the broker’s team. Each video delivers valuable advice to anyone looking to buy a home in the local market.
(3) We clearly identified the call-to-action by highlighting it in a black box with a lime green “CALL ME” button.
(4) Despite the use of 2 large photos in the background, the page is extremely speedy. The mobile version was redesigned using CSS.
The page is just launched so we don’t have a history of conversion just yet. What we can say is that visually, it reflects well on the broker’s image and that it is speedy.
Years after we published this article about battle-tested SEO rules for websites, we decided to update it, include new SEO rules and dump the old ones. We at Vanguard Websites Tucson practice ‘perennial SEO‘ — viz. SEO that gets 100% along with Google’s mission statement and goals:
CASE: Building a retail site for the Helmets department of the Renegade Classics Tucson store.
(1) Increase helmet sales in the store; (2) Lower the cost of advertising; (3) Improve the web presence of the store; (4) Strengthen the branding of the helmets department of the store.
Challenge #1 was to make sure the store would not lose its SEO rankings for “helmets” and “tucson”.
Challenge #2 was to ensure website visitors have access to the full offer, whatever type of helmets they are looking for.
Challenge #3 was to increase the Quality Score of the helmets ads of the store in Google Adwords, so as to lower the cost per click (CPC) and the overall Adwords budget of the store.
(1) Rather than creating additional pages on the main domain, we developed a new retail site which we installed on a subdomain. This allowed us to brand the department “Helmets Central” more strongly than just additional pages on the existing site, and it also enabled us to build a separate database and run it separately from that of the main site.
(2) Since motorcycle helmets are clearly categorized in the market, we organized the database by the top known categories, and created a product for each helmet carried by the store, under “brand”, “type” and “model”. The website navigation offers multiple ways to access a specific brand, a specific helmet and a specific type of helmet. This enables visitors to access the full breadth of the offer.
(3) Because each product is clearly identified, and each type of helmet is associated with a complete ‘description blurb’, the Adwords Quality Score of every page is now higher than ever before when all helmets ads were landing on a single helmet page on the main site. As a result, the CPC decreased.
(4) As we created single page for single products, the number of relevant pages of the website increased, leading to a higher number of indexed pages in Google and better SEO rankings for the store on long-tail queries AND fat-tail queries.
The new retail site for Helmet Central gives the store a much stronger presence in the search results, a stronger branding for their Helmets Department, and generates more foot traffic to the store which ultimately results in higher helmet sales